Policies & Guidelines
- It is the goal of the SWSC to bridge the gap between the teams and coaches within the Saratoga‐Wilton Soccer Club (SWSC) and the Saratoga Springs Central School District (SSCSD). Our board members and parents have been very impressed by the passion and commitment of Saratoga’ soccer coaches and want to help support them in their professional development.
- The SWSC pays for coaching clinics for our club coaches and wanted to extend this professional courtesy to the school coaches. Specifically, the SWSC will pay Saratoga varsity, junior varsity, freshmen and modified boys and girls soccer coaches who enroll in Capital District Youth Soccer League Level I and II coaching classes. Interested school coaches should contact the SWSC President in advance.
- Coaches can either ask for a fee per player or a reimbursement to cover expenses.
- Coaches may set their own fees. The Board must vote to approve the coaching and training fees. Coaches should justify their fees based upon license, experience, proposed training schedule, and other relevant factors.
- The Club will no longer award a $1,000 bonus for high school coaches who coach for SWSC.
- Parent coaches may receive a $250 deduction from his or her children’s fees for coaching.
- Assistant coaches are not be able to request money or deductions. Assistant Coaches can be reimbursed for any coaching class they take pending Board Approval.
- The use of trainers and fees are a decision to be made by each team.
- Under special circumstances, the Board can pay a portion of coaching or training expenses
- A request for a refund must be submitted in writing to the Finance Committee or Club Registrar with a reason for withdrawal stated. No refund will be considered without a letter of request.
- No full refunds will be given once a player has been added to a roster.
- Withdrawal prior to Oct. 15th for players registered during the fall registration process --- 80% refund
- Withdrawal after Oct. 15th for players registered during the fall registration process --- 0% refund.
- If a player is added once a team has been rostered and has begun their practice sessions, an 80% refund would apply if the new player withdraws within the first 2 weeks of practicing with the team or within 2 weeks of being added to the roster,( whichever comes first).
- If a player is added once a team has been rostered and has begun their practice sessions, a 0% refund would apply if the new player withdraws after the first 2 weeks of practice with the team or after the first 2 weeks of being placed on the roster (whichever comes first).
- An 80% refund may be considered if withdrawal occurs under conditions (4) and (6) above if there are extenuating circumstances such as a player's family moving out of the area. No refund will be given under any circumstances after May 25th.
The SWSC Board of Directors has adapted the displayed logo as the official logo of the Saratoga-Wilton Soccer Club as of August 2007. No Other logo is sanctioned or authorized for use as representing a team, player or event affiliated with the Saratoga-Wilton Soccer Club.
SWSC Logo Use PolicyUse of the Saratoga-Wilton Soccer Club logo shall be only with prior written permission (e-mail or hard copy) from the SWSC. The SWSC may withhold approval at its sole discretion. The SWSC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify permission to display the SWSC logo at any time.
- The SWSC logo must be used only for the purpose requested; additional uses require separate permissions.
- The SWSC logo may not be used in any manner that expresses or might imply the SWSC's affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification or approval of any product or service.
- You may use the logo only as provided by the SWSC. Except as provided in these guidelines, you may not alter the SWSC logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements; or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- The SWSC logo may be resized to accommodate a specific use, but the text within the logo ("Saratoga - Wilton Soccer Club") must remain legible. The SWYSC reserves the right to require that an instance of its logo be re-sized if, in its opinion, the association name is difficult or impossible to read.
- You may not alter the SWSC logo to incorporate any other object, including, but not limited to other logos, icons, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, symbols, audio files or video files.
- The SWSC logo graphic, when used in a Web or other Internet application, must be linked to http://www.swysc.net or packaged with a separate text link to the SWYSC URL.
SWSC Logo Files: Click File Name to Download SWSC Logo.
- SWSC Logo - Reflex Blue (1 Color)
Use for Full Color Printing (PDF Format in REFLEX BLUE)
- SWSC Color Logo (PDF / RASTER)
Use for Full Color Printing (4 Color)
- SWSC Logo Black (.JPG Format)
Use for 1 Color printing or Silk Screening.
- SWSC Logo 4 Color (.JPG Format)
Use for 4 Color WEB Usage.
- SWSC Logo Reflex Blue (.JPG Format)
Use for 1 Color Web Usage.